- This event has passed.
Might as well be Cinco Pub Crawl
May 1 @ 8:00 pm - May 2 @ 2:00 am
Might as Well be Cinco De Pub Crawl (ORLANDO)
That’s right OPC crawlers it might not be Cinco but it might as well be. Time to celebrate America’s(we mean Mexico’s) favorite holiday. All of the usual specials and 4 free drinks will be included along with all of the craziness of Cinco De Mayo Grab your sombreros, mustaches and ponchos and let’s crawl Mexican style
7:30PM- 9:30PM-Check in at Sideshow
11:45pm-Wall St Cantina/Sideshow
With your ticket you’ll receive the following
- Admission to all participating venues
- 4 Complimentary Coors Light *or* Tito’s Vodka Cocktails *or* Don Julio tequila shots
- $3 Coors Light, $5 Tito’s Vodka, $5 Don Julio tequila Shots
- 2 for $6 Street tacos or $4 burgers from Jimmy Hulas
*You must arrive to the first venue by 9:30pm to guarantee admission Tweet us: @orlandopubcrawlTag us: #orlandopubcrawl
COVID guidelines for Orlando Pub Crawl
– As always with OPC you have no risk with buying your ticket early to save some green. If an event is cancelled, crawlers will receive a full refund instead of credit
– Please wear your COVID masks in addition to your costume when you are not consuming beverages.
-Keep in mind each bar is operating at the capacity they feel comfortable with(50%-100%). If security says the bar is full please be respectful and go to a different bar at that time slot. You will have plenty of options even if you first choice is full
-Our hospitality friends have really been struggling during these times so make sure to tip well on all of your drinks as they most venues have been closed for 6 months
-Follow all of the COVID guidelines so we can crawl every month moving forward.