2000’s Pub Crawl – Orlando
June 12 @ 8:00 pm - June 13 @ 1:00 am
The 2000’s Pub Crawl (ORLANDO) Who could forget the 2000’s(2000-2009) as one of the best decades for music and technology. It was when phones were dumb and not smart plus you had to flip your phone to open it. Tom was in everyone’s Top 8 on MySpace and Steve Carrell was just a 40year virgin. Trucker hats and Crocs were all the rage. Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie had their own TV show. If you wanted to watch Netflix you had to order a movie by mail. It was decade to never forget and Orlando Pub Crawl is bringing it back for one night only
Anything and everything from the 2000’s will be out on the 2000’s Pub Crawl including the music. Every venue will only be playing all of the top hits from the 2000’s. Britney, Nelly, Ludacris, M.I.A, Eminem, and then of course Kanye who was just looking for a Gold Digger back then before he married one. Don’t miss out as we go back to the 2000’s before we go back to the 80’s in July.
- 11:45pm-Wall St Cantina/Sideshow
With your ticket you’ll receive the following:
- Admission to all participating venues
- 4 Complimentary Coors Light *or* Tito’s vodka Cocktails *or* Crown Apple Shots
- $3 Coors Light, $5 Tito’s Vodka,$5 Crown Apple Shots
- $4 burgers from Jimmy Hula’s
*You must arrive to the first venue by 9:30pm to guarantee admission
- $10 on or before June 2nd
- $15 June 3rd through 11th
- $20 day of event
COVID guidelines for Orlando Pub Crawl
– As always with OPC you have no risk with buying your ticket early to save some green. If an event is cancelled, crawlers will receive a full refund instead of credit
– Please wear your COVID masks in addition to your costume when you are not consuming beverages.
-Keep in mind each bar is operating at the capacity they feel comfortable with(50%-100%). If security says the bar is full please be respectful and go to a different bar at that time slot. You will have plenty of options even if you first choice is full
-Our hospitality friends have really been struggling during these times so make sure to tip well on all of your drinks as they most venues have been closed for 6 months
-Follow all of the COVID guidelines so we can crawl every month moving forward.
Tweet us: @orlandopubcrawlTag us: #orlandopubcrawl