The Orlando Pub Crawl LLC admission lanyard/ticket and drink tickets are a revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused any time upon refunding the purchase price which shall constitute total damages and compensation to the lanyard/ticket holder.
Orlando Pub Crawl LLC, participating venues and sponsors reserve the right without refund to refuse admission or eject persons whose conduct is deemed by either entity to be disorderly or fails to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein. The holder of the lanyard/ticket is admitted on condition and by using the lanyard/ticket agrees he/she will not transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the event to which the lanyard/ticket admits him/her without the expressed permission of Orlando Pub Crawl LLC. Breach of the foregoing will automatically terminate the lanyard/ticket and drink ticket License.
The holder grants permission to Orlando Pub Crawl LLC, the participating venues, and sponsors to utilize the holder’s image or likeness incidental to any still, live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the event for which the lanyard/ticket admits him/her THE HOLDER OF THE LANYARD/TICKET VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related to the event for which the lanyard/ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Orlando Pub Crawl LLC, the participating venues, and sponsors, and all of their extensions regardless of the negligence of Orlando Pub Crawl LLC, participating venues and sponsors.
Consumer Privacy at orlandopubcrawl.com
At Orlando Pub Crawl LLC, we respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they entrust to us. We summarize below the basic information policies and practices in place on Orlando Pub Crawl websites.
Information we may collect:
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name and email address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner, or (ii) from other businesses, from our business partners, and from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements
Information others may collect:
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites.
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
- These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements.
- Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative www.networkadvertising.org, which offers consumers the ability to opt out of ad targeting by all member companies.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
We may use information that we collect to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Manage your orlandopubcrawl.com profile account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
With whom we may share information we collect:
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Event providers, such as the venues, promoters, artists’ representatives and fan clubs, teams, leagues and others who are involved in, produce or bring you events;
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline; and
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by clicking the unsubscribe button on the bottom of our email announcements.
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by, if you have an orlandopubcrawl.com profile account on our website, by logging into that account.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
How to Contact Us
Imagine That Entertainment LLC
Orlando Pub Crawl LLC